Tuesday, May 12, 2009

crocheting again

Well school was not as great as we had hoped but it is out here May 22, so not much longer.

Grandma Dagley taught me how to crochet many years ago, I think I was 9 or so. I decided while I was doing all this sitting and waiting I might as well start crocheting again. So, I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the basics.

Karly goes back in the hospital Thursday for the next round of chemo. This is actually the second half of the first cycle. She has 3 drugs for 1 day, has a 2 week break, then has 2 drugs for 5 days, off 2 weeks and so on. She will have 6 cycles before surgery and each cycle takes about 5 weeks.

Mom is going in the hospital at midnight tonight to have her gallbladder removed, please keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment