Friday, April 24, 2009

a Lab Rat

Last night Karly told me and her Aunt Terri that she felt like a lab rat. After today, she feels like a sore lab rat.

She had a bone scan, which required a nuclear injection. They brought the injection in a sealed capsule marked hazardous. After receiving the injection Karly said, "I wonder if I'll be like Spider Man now?" She did have a nice little nap during the bone scan. Following the bone scan she had a CT scan of her chest. The nurses in this area of the hospital are the worst we have encountered. The first one preached to me about her not supposed to eat anything for at least 3 hours before her scan when it had been almost 4 hours since she had eaten anything. I finally gave up and said, "OK, next time we will do better." Then the dumb hag trying to start her IV was an idiot and was on some kind of a fish expedition, and not only with Karly but 3 other patient while we were sitting there. The lady that started her IV last night for the MRI came and started her IV and the CT scan only took about 5 minutes.

It is raining like crazy here. I wish I could send it to you guys back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment