Saturday, April 25, 2009

thank you...

I just want to take this chance to say thank you to all our wonderful friends and family. So many people have said and done so many wonderful things.

My sweet nephew Kory, his wife Crystal, and their 2 boys Christopher and Kade came to see Karly last Sunday; Aunt Kathy and Amy did as well. Karly's Aunt Terri had a wonderful get together at her house Monday night for Karly, Kenneth and his family. On Tuesday, Uncle Vaughn had a fabulous send off arranged at the Midland airport for Karly! Very cool! :)

Dana Quisenberry for taking time while she was down her to visit with us, she has advice no one else can give me. I am so thankful for all the people that have been helping out in Seminole. My nephew Brian has been helping Dad with all our animals and Bub & Nona have my baby, Harvest. So many people have been so great at keeping Miss Lexie entertained, she is having a difficult time being away from us, but she has been staying so busy she doesn't have much time to think about it.

Thank you & we love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment