Monday, April 27, 2009

listening to a wonderful thurnderstorm.....

I wish I could send this wonderful rain home. We are on the 9th floor and have a wonderful view of the amazing rain falling.

Today has been a long day but prayers have been answered. All the tests from last week came back and the cancer is not anywhere else. Thank you God! I can't express the relief Kenneth and I felt after hearing that. And more great news....one of the church organizations had an apartment open up here and we will be able to move in tomorrow.

Karly had her port placed this morning, the procedure only took about an hour. She was in recovery for 6 hours! She is very sore and hungry. We just ordered her food, the menu is better than most restaurants.

She will begin her first round of chemo tonight. The way things were explained is she will do 1 day of chemo, be off 2 weeks and then do 5 days of chemo, be off 2 weeks and so on.

As soon as I get an address for the apartment I will post it.

1 comment:

  1. What WONDERFUL news!!! :) So glad to hear that you got a place and that the cancer is not anywhere else in her body! :) I know that there have been so many people in so many places praying. Big love and prayers to you both!

    ReplyDelete