Thursday, April 9, 2009

Updated Info

We will be flying from Midland to Houston Sunday evening at 6pm. Karly's first appointment is at 7 Monday morning. Me, my sis Claudia, Karly's dad Kenneth and stepmom Jaquetta will all be flying with Karly to Houston. Mom is staying here and keeping Lexie for several reasons.
1) Lexie won't stay with very many people 2) Mom has an angiogram scheduled for Thursday

I know we are going to the right place, MD Anderson is the best and they have taken care of my mom and many others we know. I can't begin to express the thanks I want to for all the calls, emails, text messages, flowers, cards, food and most of all the PRAYERS. We are so blessed to such wonderful friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking time to update! I'm following along and praying nonstop. I'm so glad everyone is rallying around you all in love, prayer and support. I'm hear if you just need an ear. You know this. All my love....Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also in shock and my prayers are with you. I am so glad u sent this blog in order to keep up to date, God Bless you all. Please keep me informed on you mothers reports. My prayers go out to her as well.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete